01 Jun Use Of Information
Posted at 07:03h in Uncategorized
USE OF INFORMATION
Subject to any License Agreement between You and BANHEANG, without BANHEANG’s prior express written consent,
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Website.
- You shall not use this website or any content of this website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the website or anything contained on this website or accesses any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this website.
- This website may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their web sites and BANHEANG has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such websites.
CUSTOMER’S UNDERTAKINGS AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, convert, adapt, alter, modify, enhance, add to, delete or in any way tamper with, or gain access to, any part of the website or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
- You agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and any security procedures mentioned in them.
- Once you have logged on to the website, you must not leave the internet terminal from which you have accessed the website at any time; or let anyone else use the internet terminal until you has logged off the website. You will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has logged off the website at the end of any session.